Adams Complete Cleaning & Restoration
When the job seems too big and overwhelming, call us to take away the stress!
Services we offer:
Water & Ice Damage
• Water Damage
• Water Extraction
• Structural Drying
• Mold Remediation
• Flooded Basement/Crawl Space
• Sewage Clean-up
• Content Cleaning
• An ice dam is just a serious as major flooding. The ice dam can damage both your roof and the inside of your home. There is on one cure: a combination of better sealing, insulation and venting in attics and eaves. This causes interior leaks and water damage to interior walls and ceilings. It is imperative that at the first sight of moisture in the interior of the home is to address the issue. Let us here at Adams Complete Cleaning
Fire & Smoke Damage
- Fire/Smoke Services
- Fire Damage
- Emergency Board Ups
- Smoke Damage Repair
- Debris Removal
- Smoke and Order Abatement
- Content Cleaning
In addition to a broken pipes or leaks in a home, water damage can be caused by Mother Nature. Sudden flash flooding can cause sewage back-ups that can bring in dirt from underneath the home and within the pipes. The contaminated water can cause serious health hazards. Bacteria, fungi, parasites, and viruses that can be found in the water can cause serious illness if exposed to humans. At Adams Complete Cleaning and Restoration, our professionals will come dressed for the dirty work and will clean up and relocate the salvageable items that were in the storm’s way. We will work with your insurance company to make sure your property is safe and bacteria free.
Since 2000, ADAMS COMPLETE CLEANING AND RESTORATION has been reacting to the needs of home and business owners alike, providing restoration services 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Whether it’s a fire, a flood, storm damage or any other type of loss to your property, we will be there in your time of need. As a leader in the insurance restoration industry, we have built our business one customer at a time exceeding client’s expectations with our dedication to service and quality. It is with our ability to work with the insurance company that gets your property back to pre-loss condition in record timing. The insurance company has someone looking out for their best interest, shouldn’t you?
- Carpet Cleaning – Our truck mounted system will steam clean each room of your house leaving it looking like new. Pet dander, dust and dust mites, debris and other airborne pathogens become imbedded in your carpet and can cause individuals to have more frequent allergy problems. Stains and heavy traffic areas once treated look like new. We can even deodorize your carpet or place stain resistant coatings on it once we are finished to prolong the look and life of your carpet. It is recommended that carpets be professionally cleaned at least twice a year.
- Upholstery Cleaning – Just as important as a clean carpet is the furniture we sit on. Adams Complete Cleaning & Restoration is qualified to clean all types of upholstery and leather. We’ll bring the right tools for the right piece of furniture so as to clean every nook and cranny. Why not book an appointment today to have it all taken care of by scheduling your appointment online or with a representative at 1-888-436-2260. (Can they do it on line? Is this the number non-emergency calls should go to?)
- Wall Washing – One of those chores we never seem to get around to as home owners is washing our walls. We’ll use non-abrasive chemicals to clean your walls from top to bottom for that special occasion or to prepare them for a new coat of paint. WE also offer Nicotine removal for those looking to get rid of the staining and smell that nicotine causes.
Clean Up of Animal Feces and Bat Guano
- Raccoon defecate in communal sites, called latrines. Latrines in an attic or crawlspace are extremely dangerous to humans. Raccoons carry Baylisascaris procyonis, a round worm found uniquely to Raccoons. It is safest to hire professional to do the cleanup.
- We here at Adams Complete Cleaning and Restoration have a highly trained staff that will confine and clean-up these latrines, as well as repair the damage in your attic or crawl space.